Oh, tommorow again to school. I dont wanna go there. It is the worst place in the world! Oh, my!
I like literature very much but our new teacher of it is so stupid. she hates me! FUCK HER!
Tomorow I shall sit at my school-desk keeping my hand raised up as Hermion and again I shall be ignored by her. It is so horrible to inderstand that you are needed by nobody, that you are not valued right.
On the other hand I can say that these weekend was very funny.:) We spent it very intresting. We maked films about us. Oh, Sergey... I love him so much! He is so funny sometimes))))
I like literature very much but our new teacher of it is so stupid. she hates me! FUCK HER!
Tomorow I shall sit at my school-desk keeping my hand raised up as Hermion and again I shall be ignored by her. It is so horrible to inderstand that you are needed by nobody, that you are not valued right.
On the other hand I can say that these weekend was very funny.:) We spent it very intresting. We maked films about us. Oh, Sergey... I love him so much! He is so funny sometimes))))
I became a student of Hufflepuff in Hogwarts Remus))))



No comments:
Post a Comment