I have always thought that I must be on Slytherin. I do not know why. Perhaps that it is a more mysterious house that others.
Now I am sure that my house is Hufflepuff! What have the Sorting Hat said about it?
Now I am sure that my house is Hufflepuff! What have the Sorting Hat said about it?
...You might belong in Hufflpuff,Yea, it is about me. And what is Wikipidia saying about MY house?
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil...
Though Ravenclaw could become my house. But in spite of my passion for learning, I think I am not clever. Just I like learning my favourite subjects, for example English or Literature. From magical ones I like Transfiguration, D.A.D.A a little and Potions. Charms is intresting, but it's not for me.Hufflepuff values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and midnight black are its colours. The Head of this house is the Herbologyteacher Pomona Sprout, and the house ghost is The Fat Friar. According to Rowling, Hufflepuff corresponds roughly to the element of earth. The founder of this house is Helga Hufflepuff.The Hufflepuff dormitories and common room are located somewhere in the basement. The entrance is found behind a still life painting somewhere near the kitchens, a password is required for entry. The Hufflepuff common room is filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs and it has little underground tunnels leading to the dormitories, all of which have perfectly round doors, like barrel tops (much like a badger sett).

No comments:
Post a Comment